Show Me Your Moves (EA, Edge of the Maze)

Ali ibn Farid

Re: Show Me Your Moves (EA, Edge of the Maze)

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 01, 2021 3:05 am

Ali's grip shifted, and he had to readjust, but it wasn't quite enough for Soraya to break free.

"It's okay. Keep at it." He said, his tone encouraging. "Here, if you can't get quite enough force, put your hips into it. Like this." Again, he demonstrated, adding a little twist of his own hips as well, at the same time he bent his arm.
Mekham * Ebonite (secret!) * Templar (also secret!) * Destiny! * Khadi's Dog
Influence: 1/1/1 * Reputation: Glorious 1.1 Infamous 1 * Integrity: Honorable
Description
Carries on duty: Longsword, light armor, bow
Carries off duty: Sturdy Clothing, knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 01, 2021 3:16 am

"But... I don't want to hurt you or anything, you know?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 01, 2021 3:22 am

"I appreciate that." Ali murmured. "But don't worry. I'll be fine, I assure you."

His grip shifted, just a little. "Once you've done a bit of this sort of training, it all becomes second nature. And much easier. And besides... I trust you not to hurt me, just like you trust me not to hurt you." Ali's tone was gentle, but confident.
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 01, 2021 3:26 am

Nodding a little Soraya took a deep breath and steadied herself. The she did the motion again, this time not holing back with the force she put into the motion at all. She even added in the twist of her hips like he'd shown her.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 am

Ali grinned as, with the added force applied, both from Sora's hips and just her putting in the effort, she was able to break free. "Well done." He said. "See? I'm stronger, but when you do that right, I just can't hold on." HIs eyes were bright, clearly pleased.

He shifted his feet, just a little, moving closer to her side. "We can try that again, if you like. Or there's more to show you. A wrist grab from behind is another common one."
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 01, 2021 3:50 am

"How about around the waist from behind? Just going off some of the things I was trying to escape from this morning."
Influence:

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 01, 2021 3:58 am

A moment of hesitation, and then Ali nodded. "Right. Of course. That one's a little trickier, but we'll work through it."

He stepped in close behind her. His arms slid around her waist, strong and solid. Fingers brushed against her midriff.

Slowly, Ali breathed in. "There's a few things that make this tricky. The person grabbing you has leverage, and you don't. And you can't easily see what he's doing..." His fingers shifted, just a little, across her stomach.
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 01, 2021 5:23 am

Sora watched and waited curiously, looking down at Ali's hands, "I do certainly remember that. I did what my friends suggested and tried kicking and squirming; Which may have greatly helped in the end by slowing the person trying to drag me away down. But it certainly wasn't getting me loose."
Influence:

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 01, 2021 11:42 am

"Don't kick." Ali shook his head; he was close enough that Sora could feel the motion of his head. "Only kick when you're kicking the attacker, and you can aim. And you can't do that when I'm behind you like this, eh?" His arms tightened around her, just a little more.

He cleared his throat. "Push back against me with your hips. And then, at the same time, bend and twist your upper body. The idea is to use your whole body against just my arms." His grip shifted again. "Whenever you're ready."
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Not having had a demonstration on this one, but having permission to be a bit feisty and rough in these attempts, she tries to do as Ali says. And it works! First a tush gets pushed into Ali's lower midsection, and it is quickly followed by a torso twist and Soraya pushing off the man. She falls out of his arms... though it does mean she ends up on her back on the mat with a squeak.

Sitting up, she reaches back to rub her posterior, "...ow ow ow ow... I take it then THAT wasn't supposed to happen."
Influence: