[Day 1, EM River] Preparations of the Haffit

Sada-al-Haffit

[Day 1, EM River] Preparations of the Haffit

Post by Sada-al-Haffit » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:53 pm

With news of a major tournament starting soon, there comes an influx of requests for water. So Sada starts the day by joining her employees in gathering water from the proper authorities. If it weren't for the jade necklace she wore, you could mistake her for a simple servant from a distance.
Dahabi| House Haffit| Water distribution business owner
Influence 1| Reputation 1| Integrity 2.5
Sage, Very Wealthy, and ready to help

Sada-al-Haffit

Re: [Day 1, EM River] Preparations of the Haffit

Post by Sada-al-Haffit » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:14 pm

D1 EM athletics/stamina, base TN 5, 2 raises, so TN 15, void point. moving water from the river to distribution center: 4d10o10k3 27

With little strain, she manages to fill numerous pots with water, ensuring all the restaurants will receive their surprise orders on time.

(Labor roll to earn money passed, so 10×3=30 pool)

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:40 pm

Watching from a wall above the river, a young woman sat in a shady spot, sucking on a sweet thoughtfully as she watched the people work with the water. It amazed her just how heavy they made it look, let alone just how much water there was. Why, from here, the river looked like it could fill up dozens of that big fountain in the garden... at least! She knew of the river, of course, she just so rarely got to see it. And never like this; Usually just from a veiled litter.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Sada-al-Haffit

Post by Sada-al-Haffit » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:57 pm

Noticing the woman on the wall, Sada gives orders to her men, then approaches the segment of the wall. "Good morning, enjoying the view?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:07 pm

"Hm?"

Soraya tilted her head, chewing on the raisin treat before swallowing as she looked at the woman who'd approached her.

"Apologies if I am disturbing your work. It is nice and cool and such down here by the river, and watching the water flowing was just..."

She shook her head, "If you wish me to move though, I certainly can."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Sada-al-Haffit

Post by Sada-al-Haffit » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:26 pm

"Understandable, you're not disturbing anyone here. Feel free to stay as long as you want, but if you want I could show you a part of the river where you could fish and see more of what makes these rivers great. "

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:37 pm

"Where I could be a fish?"

Her tone was a mix of curiousness and confusion before the lightbulb seemed to go off in her head.

"Oh, you mean fishing. Like Sinbara did with the talking fish. I do not have a pole or net I am afraid, and I do not know how to use them."

A short pause.

"What were you doing with the river, by the way? It will take a very long time to drain it if you and your companions are using such small jars."
Influence:

Sada-al-Haffit

Post by Sada-al-Haffit » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:31 pm

She chuckles at the thought of actually draining the river. "No, we aren't looking to drain the river dry, just to take enough water for all of those in the residential district. Many businesses are ordering more water than usual thanks to the tournament that is coming up."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:58 pm

"They do not have water of their own? How curious. It is very kind of you to bring the water to them then, if they have run out. I did not realize things were so dire. Surely House Haffit had planned for this; I have heard they are in charge of making sure everyone has water from father."
Influence:

Sada-al-Haffit

Post by Sada-al-Haffit » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:18 am

"They fear that they dont have enough to keep proper hospitality throughout the day. Thankfully, my family moves water like clockwork. They order in the evenings, we fill them in the mornings, and everyone gets to sate their thirsts by the afternoon. I am Sada-al-Haffit. It is nice to meet you." She gives a bow.