Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Raya

Re: Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Post by Raya » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:39 pm

"I hear in some parts of the city it's very common to steal. Kidnapping is an extreme though."

Raya knew at least it wouldn't happen in the Ra'Shari...the kidnapping that is.

"If you are not comfortable with that then we can leave that. During the tournament is when it seems you are most in danger. I can watch out for you during the tournament though, as can sidi here. I'm not a part of the event whatsoever, so my hands and time are free."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:57 am

"Well, for now, I will let Mister Aydi make the preparations he might need to make, and you two can take me to where I'll be spending the night? We can talk about it more after getting comfortable and such, no? The desert air is starting to get chilly now that the Goddess has sunk below the horizon..."

The princess gently reached up and rubbed her bare arms to warm herself a tiny bit.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:15 am

"Oh, of course. Allow me Sayyeda, you can stay with me so I can keep an eye out for your safety" Raya said with a grin "I also owe you a story yes?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:35 am

"Ra'Shari stories, from a real Ra'Shari? I must be the luckiest girl in the city!"

The omen was almost immediately forgot by the bubbly princess; The thought of a sleepover with one of the exotic and beautiful outsiders had her tickled pink, after all. She gave a glance to Aydi and Kezia, "Was there anything else, for the moment then, before we part ways? I realize this is all a bit sudden and all, but I don't believe in chance; I believe I met you three, and that this was fated to help me through something, even if I don't really know what yet. So I will trust all of you to keep me safe, and in turn I will do my best to help all of you with whatever you need. It is only right."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:13 am

Aydi was but a young man with colourful imagination, and the idea of joining any one of them for the night, let alone all three, made him feel too hot for his own good. Pipe dreams aside, he had a job to do, and he'd better go about it sooner than later.

"I think you're in good hands, Sayyeda, and I think I should hurry to do my part of putting the ear to the ground before the streets go quiet. I'll seek you out early tomorrow!'

He hoped his parting smile didn't betray his turbulent thoughts, incessantly invigorated by scant clothing of all the women in his presence. Combating those, he failed to relate to the most generous offer Soraya had just made. It wasn't the right time.
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 am

Kezia... had a guest already (not that she imagined Rufus would have objected overmuch, but it was the principle of the thing), and besides, Raya had helped her out earlier, so...

"You'll be in very good hands, Sayyeda."
Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:41 am

"Have a safe evening Sidi" Raya waved to Aydi, then turned to Kezia and added "enjoy your guest also. You will have to tell me details later!"

She finally turned to Soraya and said "ready to go rest Sayyeda?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:24 pm

"Not so ready that I cannot stay up for a few stories, at the very least."

She beamed a smile, giving one last curtsy to Aydi and Kezia before turning back to Raya, "Do lead the way; I want to see where you stay and hear aaaall about various things and have some excitement before I give in to resting, Lella."

The fact the woman was practically bouncing bubbly on the balls of her feet certainly betrayed that anyways; If she was ready to rest, she apparently had some excitement to get out of her system first.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:40 pm

"That's the spirit! I haven't known many Dahabi as energetic as you Sayyeda, one might think there was Ra'Shari in your heritage!" Raya laughed, linking her arm with her new friend "I can think of a few stories! One is more a myth but I believe it to be real. Have you ever heard of The fisherman and the mermaid? Oh the name in common is uh...the fisherman and the sea woman? I think that is it."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Raya wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:40 pm
"That's the spirit! I haven't known many Dahabi as energetic as you Sayyeda, one might think there was Ra'Shari in your heritage!" Raya laughed, linking her arm with her new friend "I can think of a few stories! One is more a myth but I believe it to be real. Have you ever heard of The fisherman and the mermaid? Oh the name in common is uh...the fisherman and the sea woman? I think that is it."
Sora seemed to think a bit before nodding enthusiastically, "Yes! I love that story! I have it in one of the books in my library."

It had been a bit since she had read that one, but she remembered it well enough. Perhaps a fault of having so many books to read.
Influence: