Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Soraya al-Menjari

Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:47 pm

As evening wore on, Soraya found herself going back out to the Caravan outside town. Things had been slow during the heat of midday, and she had gotten caught up with conversation with the man she had met. Those who had run things there had told her things picked up more in the evening, so the princess had gone back home and put on some dry fresh clothes to go out to the caravan and experience the "excitement after the sun goes down" that she'd been promised.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Aydi al-Qais

Re: Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Aydi was in fact a bit exhausted after all the chase across the Ra'Shari camp for a better part of the evening. It turned out that the other Aydi had had a nature's call as one of the she-dogs of the Ra'Shari was in heat. Once tracked down, Aydi had had to fight the other Aydi for leaving the dogette alone, but once the Ra'Shari owner had concluded that a mountain shepherd was a worthy mate for her, Aydi the man had seen no further reason to interfere. So, all in all, the other Aydi was also quite exhausted, albeit infinitely more happy.

And then, the graceful silhouette emerged against the dying light of day, and that certainly got the bipedal Aydi back on his feet!
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Kezia's dancing attire didn't show any particular indications of what had disheveled her hair, smudged the kohl around her eyes, and given her such a... contented bearing, but the mystery was a small one, and she sauntered through the camp with a satisfied smile on her face.

The night was still young enough, of course, but she wasn't sure what more she could ask of it.
Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Practically running into the dancing woman, Soraya recognized a Ra'Shari on sight this time. Though she failed to really see the other mysteries that the woman had, hiding or not.

"Oh, hello. Is there any way I could trouble you for some of your time miss?"

Sora did not want to just ASSUME the woman worked as an entertainer there. After all, she could be a stagehand or something no? As for the man and his dog, she had not yet spotted them, so intent was she on finding one of the Ra'Shari to talk to.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Though it was darker now than it was before, the caravans were still bright from the campires that totally stayed alight all on their own and didn't have any assistance from people subtly slipping extra logs in. Nope! Part of the charm, everlasting fires.

Raya wasn't quite as exhausted or... contented as others were. She had taken small breaks between dances to share stories and drink, and play a perfect Ra'Shari public host. So she would be still around when someone new arrived, moving towards the new arrival with a smile.

"Hello! Welcome!"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Soraya al-Menjari wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:45 pm
"Oh, hello. Is there any way I could trouble you for some of your time miss?"
Kezia's smile quirked slightly... as if it had been given a boost by fresh impetus.

"I don't think there is any way you could trouble me for my time, milady, because it's no trouble at all. I am Kezia. How can I help you?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Seeing the woman with such a welcoming smile, and the other Ra'Shari so welcoming in her words made the Princess brighten up in excitement; Yes yes, this would do most nicely.

"I was told earlier in the day that things got rather exciting here at the Caravan of Entertainment, after the sun goes down that is. I do not suppose you would be able to lead me to the excitement?"

...while most would have thought to just look around, Sora wasn't actually sure what she should be looking for. For instance, she wouldn't have thought to look for a woman wearing ropes on her arms, but had been shown that earlier. Best to ask a local.
Influence:

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:01 pm

"You have but to look around... is it dancing you're after? Music? Stories? Perhaps milady would like her fortune told? Life is best enjoyed, and we set out to make it so every day- and every night."

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:25 pm

There was this moment when the upsurge of ladyness per qasbah in Aydi's area crossed all thresholds, but then it receded swiftly as the fair beings ethereally drifted away to keep to themselves, leaving him confused and wondering what he should do next. He looked down at the dog; that one slept like a rock and cared of nothing, all fours stretched.

But then he looked up for answers, into the distant glimmer of the stars, and then to the talking women, and the stars again, just as his fingers moved imperceptibly...

LE1. Looking into the Stars ;) Unobtrusively.: 3d10o10k2 10 4d10o10k3 26
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:00 pm

Kezia wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:01 pm
"You have but to look around... is it dancing you're after? Music? Stories? Perhaps milady would like her fortune told? Life is best enjoyed, and we set out to make it so every day- and every night."
"I do not know what I am after. Something new, novel. After all, one can hear music and stories at any party, and see dancing. Or have some woman offer to read your palm. Is there something that only the Caravan can offer?"
Influence: