Now Hiring - River Quarter - LM

Asher

Re: Now Hiring - River Quarter - LM

Post by Asher » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:30 am

Well I am not against winning, but I was originally going to sit this out, until I found out it has become the hot event of the season and not putting someone up can be very embarrassing..

Mekham * Dahabi * House Basiri * Diplomat * Archeologist * Merchant * Curious * Linguist * Local
Influence: City 1 / Dahabi 2/ Faction 1 * Reputation: Glory 3.3/Infamy 0 * Integrity: What is Expected

Speaks: Mekhet, Senpet, Ra'Shari, Yodatai, Rokugani, Invidi
Street Equipment: Nice Clothes, Canteen, Locksmith tools, Calligraphy Kit, Flint & Tinder, Knife
Field Equipment: Sturdy Clothes, Pack, Torches, Rope & Grapple, Blanket, Rations
Companion: Jadzia (Gorilla) - Equipment: Canteen & Medical Kit

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:15 pm

Ah, the endless waltz of status and posture.

Glad to be reminded that literally everyone does it, with slight variations... myself very much included

"I'll have to see about helping you avoid such a humiliation, then. It seems only fair..."
Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.

Asher

Post by Asher » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:56 pm

"Yes, thank you, I would be very grateful for any help you can provide. " He bows toward her and she might catch a small hand sign behind his back, as Jadzia matches the bow.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Basiri * Diplomat * Archeologist * Merchant * Curious * Linguist * Local
Influence: City 1 / Dahabi 2/ Faction 1 * Reputation: Glory 3.3/Infamy 0 * Integrity: What is Expected

Speaks: Mekhet, Senpet, Ra'Shari, Yodatai, Rokugani, Invidi
Street Equipment: Nice Clothes, Canteen, Locksmith tools, Calligraphy Kit, Flint & Tinder, Knife
Field Equipment: Sturdy Clothes, Pack, Torches, Rope & Grapple, Blanket, Rations
Companion: Jadzia (Gorilla) - Equipment: Canteen & Medical Kit

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:01 pm

She simply nodded in response... and turned to take her leave.

She could certainly float his offer around the caravan, and saw no reason not to clue in anyone else with a bit of promise.
Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.