[LM] Working Man (Light and Shadow Luxuries - OPEN)

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: [LM] Working Man (Light and Shadow Luxuries - OPEN)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat May 01, 2021 9:03 pm

"Ah but I was hoping our relationship could some day transcend its transactional nature. Perhaps we could even become friends." He said with a smirk that might suggest more than he was saying.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 01, 2021 9:20 pm

"Friends? Oh, I would like that, yes!"

A soft chuckle.

"Both to stick it to father and to have someone so interesting as yourself to talk to. I am sure we could have much fun together, and learn a bit from each other."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat May 01, 2021 10:54 pm

A slight eyebrow raised as he returned the chuckle "would you father disagree with you being friends with a good Dahabi boy? I bet you give me five or ten minutes with him and I could turn him around." He said to her with a wink.

"As for us meeting up I invite you to meet me here the night after tomorrow so I can show you the Jewel at night. I will be here if you come or not is up to you and while I admire the respect you hold for your father at some point you have to start living your life Soraya." His tone was open and friendly as he stroked the back of her hand gently with his thumb.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 12:29 am

"I suppose I will give it my best; If nothing comes up between now and then, I don't see why I won't make it."

She looked down at her hand, hesitating a moment before putting her other hand on his. "I promise."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 02, 2021 7:37 am

He raised her hands and placed a soft kiss on the back of the one on top "a promise made and accepted." He said with a smile as he set them down and released them "but I am afraid I have taken too much of your day already, please, go enjoy your day away from father's eyes." He said slightly teasingly but with genuine mirth

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:35 pm

The princess beamed a smile at Qasim before standing up and giving another little curtsy. "I will do just that. Thank you for all your help, and advice. This is all more than I ever could have expected coming into this shop."
Influence: