The Cat yawns itself awake (EA-Cat's tail, day 1)

Raya

Re: The Cat yawns itself awake (EA-Cat's tail, day 1)

Post by Raya » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:31 am

Bazir wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:13 pm
Bazir could not help but chuckle at the young woman's cheer

''We do not have a musician or performer scheduled...at the moment at least.'' he noted the woman's order down and passed it to a passing waiter while he would guide her to a comfortable place on the roof

''I am not opposed to open air performances but the neighbors tend to complain when the night falls.''
"Complaining neighbours just need to hear the song that lifts their spirits."

Raya jumped onto the edge of the terace, putting her hands to her eyes and looked around before pointing outside the city. It was faint, but there was a sign of smoke.

"See, even from here you can see us. Our music would carry and the caravan she brings joy not complaints. Well, most of the time" Raya laughed and hopped back down "perhaps you just need Ra'Shari performers. I am no musician but I can sing and dance. I even tell the odd story they say" she winked "what about you Sidi? Do you perform? Do you let your heart sing, or watch from afar?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:22 am

''Perhaps I need Ra'shari performers'' he says with a nod, as he pulled her a chair not too far from the other two peculiar guests ''Alas I have no gift for performances so I am content to watch from afar''

''Your table, sayyeda''
Mekham - Local - café owner
Influence: 1 Reputation: 1 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Carries: Concealed knife, clean robes, stick

Raya

Post by Raya » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:36 pm

Bazir wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:22 am
''Perhaps I need Ra'shari performers'' he says with a nod, as he pulled her a chair not too far from the other two peculiar guests ''Alas I have no gift for performances so I am content to watch from afar''

''Your table, sayyeda''
"I can ask around the caravan, or I can offer my own services" Raya said with a beaming smile and a nod as she moved to sit down by the table, nodding to those nearby "or you can come by the caravans and see for yourself. By the evening the Caravan of Entertainment will be in full swing."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm

''I am a busy man but I will try to find some free time in the coming days'' he replied politely

''If you wish to offer your services or share the information amongst your people then you are most welcomed to do so. Those who perform here always keep the full tip they earn from patrons as well as food and drinks on the house.''

He pulled a chair for the woman

''If they gain fame and draw crows then they also get a share of the night's profits''

Arash Karuvah

Post by Arash Karuvah » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:13 pm

Qasim al-Basiri wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:11 pm

Qasim sipped his coffee while Arash spoke the look in his eyes and the polite smile on his lips were both very telling of a knowing attitude but he made no mention of what he caught "Well friend the Jewel has many things to keep your mind occupied if there are things that weigh on it." He said with a smile.

At the question he laughed fully "Oh my by the spirits no. A bow in my hands I'm like to be more of a danger to myself and the viewer than to any target. No no I believe it in everyone's interest that I sit this out. Though there are no shortage of talented individuals that would gladly accept patronage in such a contest."
"Mhm...like an upcoming contest." He replied with a small smile. "Oh? I would gladly give you some pointers, if you're interested. On the other hand, patronage is highly valued, I am sure. Have you laid your eyes on anyone in particular?"
Invinda * Kshatriya * Warrior * Prodigy * Khadi's Hound * Betrothed
Influence: 1/3/1 * Reputation: 1.0 * Integrity: Honorable
Languages: Mekhem, Ivindi
Carries on duty: Tulwar, light armor, shield
Carries off duty: elegant clothing, kukri

Raya

Post by Raya » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Bazir wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm
''I am a busy man but I will try to find some free time in the coming days'' he replied politely

''If you wish to offer your services or share the information amongst your people then you are most welcomed to do so. Those who perform here always keep the full tip they earn from patrons as well as food and drinks on the house.''

He pulled a chair for the woman

''If they gain fame and draw crows then they also get a share of the night's profits''
Raya sat in the chair, nodding.

"I'll do that. I'm not interested in fame, or glory. I perform because I enjoy it, as do many Ra'Shari. Money is money though" she said with a chuckle, leaning on her hands "busy busy? I didn't ask actually, is this your establishment or do you work here? I get swept up in a moment somethings and forget to ask some details."

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:45 pm

''I am the owner of this establishment, sayyeda'' he replied with a light bow ''Feel free to let me know what you think of our familial recipes''

Raya

Post by Raya » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:50 pm

"Oh! Well in that case I shall certainly have to pass your message on" Raya said with a laugh "for the owner himself to greet me, today is certainly one full of surprises. A part of me idly wondered if I would be turned away immediately, yet here I am speaking with the one that runs it. It's lovely to see, so thank you. I am Raya, I don't believe I said that yet either, so...there we go?"

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:20 pm

''I am Bazir Ibn Abdullah, sayyeda, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance''

he nods

''My family never had trouble from the Ra'Shari, only cordial relationship''

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:02 pm

Arash Karuvah wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:13 pm

"Mhm...like an upcoming contest." He replied with a small smile. "Oh? I would gladly give you some pointers, if you're interested. On the other hand, patronage is highly valued, I am sure. Have you laid your eyes on anyone in particular?"
Another smaller chuckle "no no I fear you'd just be wasting your time, I swore off martial pursuits long ago at least to any degree to be competitive." He sipped his coffee with a look of contemplation

"Though I suppose learning the basics wouldn't hurt a dire situation indeed if I would need it but I'd rather have at least a finger on the wheel of destiny than fully hand it to lady luck. I may take you up on that offer, we shall see." He said leaning back a bit into his chair.

"As to the matter of a champion there are many skilled mercenaries and caravan guards to choose from, I simply need to take the time to test them."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume