Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 1, Late Evening, Caravan of Entertainment (Desert) - Cool Nights

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:42 pm

"What more could someone want?"

Soraya hugged herself close at the touch, resting her head on one of Raya's shoulders.

"And I promise to do my best not to stop caring for people; I think that is one of the most important things in the world really, showing care for others. It is how we make the world a better place for everybody."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Mon May 03, 2021 11:10 am

"You are a good person Sayyeda Soraya" Raya wrapped her arm around the Dahabi woman, giving her a hug "I hope others can learn from you."

She paused, letting the moment sit for a few moments before quietly adding "do you want another story or are you ready to rest for the night?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 03, 2021 4:52 pm

The shorter woman yawned a little, pouting, "Even if I were ready, do I really need to got to bed? You are so warm and comfortable, and your caravan is so wonderful. And I am sure you have many other stories and such to wake up my blood. ...and I know you won't be here forever,"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse