Between Worlds (Soraya al-Menjari Q&A)

Soraya al-Menjari

Between Worlds (Soraya al-Menjari Q&A)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:14 pm

So this was a very tough but very fun game for me. Not so much from a mechanics standpoint as a roleplay one. Then again, that kept it very interesting for me, despite the stress ^^

If you have any questions on the RP or decisions or anything ask, I am an open book.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: Between Worlds (Soraya al-Menjari Q&A)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:19 pm

Ah Soraya Jewel of my desert, light of Mt sky my tigress. It was great to bring these two back on screen and get a little deeper with them. Thank you so much for all the amazing threads and fun conversations. I hope we see more of these two in the future :D

For now same question as I asked Raya, what, if any, was your biggest surprise this game.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:24 pm

Gonna have to cheat and say 2 things;

1) Majdala agreeing to let Sora go and be her ally. I am very very very happy with that outcome, even if she's only devotion 1. The whole choosing to move in with her last game was kind of a lark of getting Sora out of her father's house without the negative social repercussions of moving in with a man she's not married with. But that small arc of being Majdala's plaything opened up new possibilities in the end and a very interesting chapter in Sora's life. That Jewel has been so kind with this, indulged me a bit, and such has been such a surprise and morale boost for me :)

2) Ending the game with no XP again. I was really planning on getting to Rank 2 eventually with Sora, and spending XP on traits and such was all planned out. Yet here I am, again spending XP on advantages XD I never would have believed it before, but I really am going with the story above mechanics.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:32 pm

Thank you for joining the game and being a part of Raya's story! I always enjoy roleplaying with you, and it's been quite fun having the two women bond and the depth on their story growing ever deeper.

What were your favourite moments in the game?
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:50 pm

Raya wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:32 pm
Thank you for joining the game and being a part of Raya's story! I always enjoy roleplaying with you, and it's been quite fun having the two women bond and the depth on their story growing ever deeper.

What were your favourite moments in the game?
Favorite moments... :thinking:

That's a hard one, because there were so many, and not really one or two standouts. I loved a lot of the interactions with all the interesting people, between Raya, Qara, Qasim, Casim, Rettousei, Bazir, and etc.

I suppose as to FAVOURITES, I might have to say all the interactions with Qasim and Raya, since they were so cute and romantic :heart:

If I were saying standing out as individual moments:
1) Showing Raya around the luxurious salon.
2) Opening her heart to Majdala.
3) The water demon thing and subsequent investigation.
Influence: