Your new rich friend (al-Haddar Q&A)

Al-Haddar

Your new rich friend (al-Haddar Q&A)

Post by Al-Haddar » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:50 pm

Second game for al-Haddar, don't know if there is much to add to his previous Q&A, but, if so, fire.
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Your new rich friend (al-Haddar Q&A)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:16 pm

Was al-Haddar working for any sort of rebel group or such? I know he was face-value according to the old Q&A, but I swear it seemed like he has some pretty revolutionary ideas in him.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Al-Haddar

Post by Al-Haddar » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:23 pm

He is still very much unaligned. However, I had him more "fighty" against the social status quo keeping him at the very bottom of the ladder, as it felt like the logical continuation of his behavior in the last days of the previous game.

That's also why he took far more risks to earn money this time.

It's quite possible he will eventually join a faction like the Qolat at some point if pursuing that path. Which is funny, because I, as a player, don't like the Kolat much. But it kinda makes sense in this specific case.
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)

Faruq Al-Farhan

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:38 pm

Do you have any specific plans or hopes of where to take the story/ where you wish his story might go with the whole kuZ/Zuk thing?
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.

Al-Haddar

Post by Al-Haddar » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:44 pm

Not really. Very much going with the flow with that character.