Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Raya

Re: Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Post by Raya » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:49 pm

Raya didn't stop Qasim taking her hand, as she had a look of confusion on her face.

"I am not understanding. If you are thinking marriage then...you are wanting Raya to become Dahabi?"

She looked at Qasim, still looking confused.

"Am thinking I am not following what is what. Was following previously, but stories changing. Is not as simple as want to marry, not want to marry, can not marry. Is talking about rest of life together, much bigger."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:08 pm

"Well, you want to spend rest of your life with Soraya Yes? And I want to do the same. And she wishes to share with both of us as well. If we all get what we want you and I will at least be around each other."

"if we decide we are just friends or more only time will tell but we are at least loosely bound together by our shared love for Soraya."

As for the first question he looked to Soraya to see what she was thinking.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:48 am

"Well... Raya is right; There's no reason to rush into this. The intentions stated are true, yes; I do wish to spend my life with you two. But if that's the case, then there will be time to figure out the questions Raya has. Questions I don't always have answers for."

She looked from Qasim to Raya, "That was supposed to be my message overall, that I left the Palace to spend more time with both of you, and hopefully be able to stay with you, Raya, when you would move on from this place. The other considerations like marriage, traveling to the Ivory Kingdoms or elsewhere, living situations... I never had any intention of forcing those things right now. Especially since I've only just now been open and honest about what I want, both with the two of you, and myself as well."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:51 am

Qasim nods "yeah of course was mostly thinking out loud. Sorry if I got ahead if myself." He gave both hands a squeeze letting them go and sitting back "there is of course no rush, we have lots of time to figure things out. As we have established this is a complicated thing, not something that will get worked out in one night." He said with a smile
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:13 pm

There was a look of relief on Rayas face.

"Am thankful it is clearer now."

She leaned forward, giving Soraya a hug and just holding her for a few moments, eyes closed. Taking advantage of neither person being able to see her face to calm her thoughts, and once she let go of Soraya was back to her normal smiling self.

"Am going to be around for while longer. Will be staying until Caravan of Entertainment returns, and Sayyeda Soraya can stay with me as long as she is wanting. Do not know which caravan is to be coming next but know they will be welcome as all Ra'shari are. Or if she is wanting to find somewhere in city to live can visit anytime. Future still unknown but am here to walk it with you."

She looked to Qasim.

"Both of you."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:33 pm

"Soraya already know she is welcome here anytime but I want to extend that to you also Raya. My door is always open should you need or want a place to stay or for any other reason. My guards will just have to learn to live with seeing that pretty smile of yours." He said with a chuckle

Qasim took a breath "I feel good about this." He said with a smile.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:13 pm

"Good!" Sora said with a happy little chirp, picking up a marshmallow and eating it untoasted, just to try it.

"I'll stay with Raya for now, and visit you here at least once a day, Qasim. If nothing else, maybe you can practice your cooking some more?"

She grinned widely.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:45 pm

"Am sure guards will be very pleased to have Raya visiting often" Raya said with a small laugh, then after hearing Sorayas comment tilted her head looking at Qasim.

"Sidi Qasim is learning to cook more? Can ask elders if teaching can be arranged. Ra'Shari cooking is best cooking."

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:21 pm

Qasim chuckled "Well I don't think it was a plan I had persay but I am always happy to learn new skills to keep the women in my life happy."

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:42 pm

"Is ok, will take Sidi Qasim and Sayyeda Soraya with me to learn cooking. If being Ra'Shari partner must know how to cook, many duties in the caravans to do" Raya said, looking at both of them with a beaming smile "will be worth!"