Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:34 pm

"Probably the same rumors if a Dhabi man paid for a house to home said Dhabi and Ra'Shari woman." He said with a grin "as for the guards if they won't get with the program I'll find some who will. No shortage of people that will exchange service for coin."

"But I can't speak for Soraya but I know I really couldn't care less what people say. I love Soraya and am quite fond of you as well Raya. I'd be nothing but happy to have you both here."

He looked more fully to Soraya "Well my proposal still stands, I would be ecstatic to marry you." Looking to Raya "also only with your blessing of course I know yo love her as much as I."

"As for our life style, you know I do not stay in one place for long like most Dhabi. I am already organizing that caravan to The Ivory City we spoke about."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:44 pm

Raya looked at Soraya, then at Qasim. Then back to the safety of the marshmallow, which didn't put difficult choices in life on her shoulders.

"Am...not sure what I should be saying. I am thinking that Sidi Qasim is good man, and would treat you well. But if you do not want Dahabi life anymore, Ra'Shari is always open. Would be welcomed into my...our lives without question. Well, maybe with some question" there was a small chuckle as she took the marshmallow out of the fire to blow on softly.

"if you were to go to Ra'Shari, would you be cut off from previous life?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:22 am

"I have no connection to my House, at least no feeling as such. I've always been a kind of 'black sheep', even if I was loved and cared for. I left my life behind, first for Lady Majdala, and now for you two. You both let me understand that I am my own person, not just a pawn or an object in the political games of the Houses. Between the two of you and Majdala, I have gotten the opportunity to be free of that. Now. I want to follow my dreams, travel to see the lands of my ancestors and others besides. And I want you two to be part of that. Not necessarily immediately, but some day."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:33 am

Qasim thought for a moment "Well I for one am excited to see where this takes us. I love travelling and doing so with friends will be much better. With people I love? I cannot think of a better way to see the world."

He looked to Raya "I have not yet figured out how we fit together. You love Soraya, I love soraya, she loves us. But how do you feel about me? Are you even interested in men, in that way?" He asked curiously
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:27 am

Raya took a bite out of the marshmallow. It was still a little too hot but it gave her a few moments to actually think on what to say. Once she swallowed she spoke.

"World is very very big. Much to visit, many places. Not always safe but there is lot to see. Have travelled with many before, but never travelled with one am in love with before."

Her cheeks went slightly red.

"It is sounding very nice to do."

She then took a breath and looked at Qasim.

"I do not look to gender for love. Love is love. I am thinking you are good man sidi Qasim, but I am not thinking that I am loving you like I am loving sayyeda Soraya. Am still not fully knowing you like I know sayyeda Soraya, inside. Am also not sure I can love two people like that. Is first time being in love! Am not sure I can do anything else yet, I...I just do not know" she looked back to the fire, taking another breath.

"Am sorry. Is all mystery to me, like caravan with locked door. Do not know how big inside, or what inside. Just knowing that sayyeda Soraya have key and live there."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:37 am

Qasim shook his head the smile still on his lips "That is fine Raya, I do not know you well either. I know I like you, I know Soraya loves you and I know you have a good heart. I was not asking if you loved me or if you could, just seeing where we might fit together in this great big puzzle. if you and I being together as well was even a piece!" He laughed a little louder than he had meant

His laughter shook him a little "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said as he calmed himself "I just....I've never thought I would be here in this situation. Shilah I'm not even sure what this situation is." He said running a hand over his face.

Qasim put a free hand over Soraya's, he was looking into the fire "I guess like Raya all I know is that I love you." His dark eyes shifted from the flame to Soraya "I just know where ever you are, is where I want to be."

He leaned a little forward looking to Raya "and you being there too is a great bonus." He said with a little chuckle ad he leaned back taking a bite of the marshmallow shaking his head a little.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Soraya looked between the two as they talked, giving little head tilts and such as she listened and munched on her little sticky marshmallow. After they'd finished, and the marshmallow was finished by that point too, she nodded, "I get the hesitation and not knowing what to do. Feeling like there's a door and you don't know what's behind it. I was there for a long time myself. But I'm done with that."

She took one of Raya's hands in her left, and one of Qasim's hands in her right.

"This is my dedication right here, right now. I wish to marry Raya if I am able to; I want to be with her and look over her the rest of my life. If the gods are willing, that's not a singular thing and I would be wed to you as well, Qasim al-Basiri. If the laws and fate say that can't be so, I would at least like to stay by your side; I promised you I would always be there for you when you need me, and I will hold myself to that promise for the rest of my life."

Sora turned to Raya, "I am sorry if that statement just makes you more uncomfortable or unsure. But I really do love you and want to be with you. You're precious to me, and Qasim is right when he says you are a special person. If I've not convinced you of that yet, I hope you will give me the opportunity to do so with time, love, and persistence."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:26 pm

Raya closed her eyes, listening to first Qasim and then Soraya. Taking the chance to finish off her marshmallow at the same time.

"I am believing both of you. I think it is very unusual complicated situation."

She opened her eyes, and looked down at Sorayas hand holding hers. A small smile creeping onto her face.

"In Ra'Shari, as said before love is love. Am thinking it would be acceptable in Ra'Shari, perhaps looked strangely but otherwise no problem. Am less sure about marriage of many people, and less sure of marriage of two Dahabi in Ra'Shari marriage. Am also thinking that what Ra'Shari considers married Dahabi may not consider married. Is very unusual situation."

She looked up from the hand at Soraya.

"If marrying Ra'shari, then become Ra'shari? That is what you are wanting? Am not sure if your family will let you take what you are having here and bring with you, but it is no matter as I will always look after you."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:30 pm

Sora shakes her head, "No, I don't necessarily think I would become Ra'Shari. Just like it doesn't matter if you were Ra'Shari or not. You are you, and I am me. Anyways, I already have the blessing of Lady Majdala in marrying and traveling... what is my father going to do about that? About the blessing of the head of our House?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:29 pm

Qasim set down his stick and leaned forward again squeezing Soraya's hand and reaching across asking for Raya's "I think, that we are three wonderful, smart, and amazing people. We can figure out the laws and who is recognized where as what but at the end of the day that's just what other people think and recognize."

"I for one am happy you two are my partners, we can face all the complications and uncertainty as long as we do it together. We don't need others to tell us what we are to each other."

"Raya and I are bound by our love for you Soraya" He leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. And he looked past Soraya "and I for myself know that I have liked everything I have seen from you Raya and would be happy to share a life with you as well."