Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:12 pm

"I styled it myself!" Sora practically chirped, very happily. "I've not had a chance to style someone else's hair like that in ages, I swear. As to where I got the marshmallows? I got them from a trader named al-Haddar. A very curious one, that..."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:00 pm

"I am thinking it is not wise to hire blind guards" Raya laughed, before smiling brightly and nodding first to Qasim then to Soraya.

"Sayyeda Soraya bought me wonderful gift, I have not worn hair like this ever but I am wanting to always wear this. It makes me happy. I just need to be thinking best way to style hair, it is quite wild like me and difficult to be taming."

She peeked at the marshmallow.

"There is lot of sugar in them, so they are lasting long time. I am not sure if taste carries over long time but am excited to taste! Have you had before?" she looked at both of them again, letting go of both as they got to the fire.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:07 pm

Obviously lounge chair was there but also many cushions for sitting closer to the fire

Qasim smiled to Soraya "Well you did an excellent job. Both with the gift and the styling it looks great."

To Raya "I had some last time I was in the Senpet Empire, I did not know they were from there though. That is an interesting fact." He sat on a cushion near the fire but scooted back a little as it was not quite yet cold out.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:15 pm

"As for me, I've had these things before with chocolate from the Ivory Kingdoms before. That was quite the party really; They had melted the cocoa down and had it in a fountain. Can you believe such a thing?"

Sora sat between Qasim and Raya happily, tucking sandalled feet up onto the cushion she was sitting on.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:36 pm

Raya chose cushions, dropping herself down close to the fire and sat crosslegged and leaning close to it.

"Yes yes, it is Senpet treat. I am not hearing of having it with chocolate though. Melting chocolate on marshmallows sounds very nice. What is word in Mekhem?" She looked to Qasim to confirm then back at Soraya.

"A fountain of what? Are you meaning chocolate? Why would they be doing that?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:02 pm

Raya wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:36 pm
"Yes yes, it is Senpet treat. I am not hearing of having it with chocolate though. Melting chocolate on marshmallows sounds very nice. What is word in Mekhem?" She looked to Qasim to confirm then back at Soraya.
Qasim nodded "It is Marshmallow" he confirmed

"Chocolate fountain sounds like the sort of extravagance a Dhabi party would do." he said with a chuckle looking to Raya "Well if it is melted you can dip things like the marshmallows in it, or other treats. The fountain is just to look impressive." another chuckle
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:35 pm

Raya frowned.

"That is sounding like a waste. Is it being eaten by everyone until it is empty?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:39 pm

"Oh, if I recall, what wasn't eaten at the party was given to servants and guards and such. It's a luxury, so it certainly didn't go to waste, no. Not that I don't understand it IS a bit extravagant, shipping something all the way here from the Ivory Kingdoms just to put it on display like that for guests."

Sora untied the bag of marshmallows as she talked, taking a tray and dumping them into it. There were eight of the white things in there, perfectly spherical in this case unlike the cylinder shape a modern person might associate with a marshmallow.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:41 pm

Qasim nodded from side to side uncertainly "yes and no. It is eaten by everyone but is not always done so until empty. I suppose it can be rather wasteful but large parties usually are."

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:44 pm

"I am thinking if Ra'Shari did this we would contain everything and find way to reuse. Maybe put some sliced fruits into container with liquid chocolate then put somewhere to not be liquid. Then you have treat to eat in journey instead!"

Raya reached over to take one of the sticks, and stabbed it through the marshmallow and holding it up, looking at the other two.