Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:48 pm

Soraya really had come to enjoy Qasim's house; Yeah, it was a bit big and empty, but how was that any different than the Palace or her own father's house back in the Dahabi district? At least this one seemed somewhat fresh, looked after. Not that her father's house or the Palace were poorly maintained, but they just had a kind of cold utility to them, like the corridors and rooms were just there to be looked at or passed through, not really lived in. And Qasim's house was much more lived in, despite its size.

It was the early evening, and the sun had not yet gone down, even if it was near the horizon, and Sora found herself looking up at a sky that was clear and colorful, up once again on Qasim's rooftop garden and lounge, wondering when the other two would be up.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Re: Day 5, EE - A Princess' Plans (closed)

Post by Raya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:11 pm

Raya had arrived slightly later than Soraya. Despite the previous issue having been resolved, there was still a delay at the gates for the Ra'shari woman that was thankfully resolved without requiring Qasims intervention. Just. After Raya had shouted over the gate, which caused a slight panic and then she had been allowed in.

Raya had stayed in her dancers clothes from earlier in the day; green and red, a very small top and a flowing skirt that didn't reach her knees. She'd even kept her dancers bracelets on, which rattled a bit as she walked through and was shown to where the others were.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:21 pm

It would be Qasim who arrived on the roof next dressed a bit more casually in light flowing pants and a thin robe with no shirt underneath, the white of the fabric contrasting with his dark skin

He had come up just behind Raya having heard her yelling and shouting. They met eachother as she entered as he had in fact been on his way to see what the fuss was about.

"Good evening ladies, I hope you have been enjoying your days so far."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:53 pm

As Raya came up the stairs to the roof, Sora was over there like a puppy, hugging the other woman gently before taking her hands in her own and greeting her. As Qasim came up, she bowed her head to him as well, inclining her neck where the emerald choker wrapped around it.

"You both came at a perfect time too! I think the sky is only going to get more colorful today as Lady Shilah sinks over the horizon; Something about the way the sky is today seems especially good for it."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:57 am

Qasim smiled placing a hand on her shoulder and putting a light kiss on her cheek.

He looked to both women smile still in place and then looked out to setting sun "Yes I think we are in for quite something tonight."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:32 am

Raya returned the hug, smiling brightly and when released gave Sorayas hands a gentle squeeze. She also gave Qasim a smile and a nod.

"Your guards do not like me sidi Qasim. Did not want to let me in again" there was a small chuckle "am sorry for creating scene."

She looked to the setting sun as well.

"Sky is showing end to festivals too? In colours way, am thinking it will be a cold night though. No much in way of clouds. Where do we sit?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:03 pm

"You're right, probably a bit chilly. Fortunately, there's a firepit up here... and I brought a treat just for the occassion!"

Sora reached over and picked up a medium sized cloth bag and some long straight sticks she'd lain on the low wall, "Marshmallows! They're these wonderful Sempet confections that are even better if you roast them over the fire a bit!"

She looked over the wall towards the entrance a bit, "And there's no way any of the dumbdumb guards are getting one bite for being mean to MY Raya."

She stuck her tongue out at them, even though she couldn't see them from here.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:30 pm

Qasim shook his head You did nothing wrong Raya. They will be well and truly told off this time. There is no excuse for behavior now, I gave them explicitly orders you were allowed to be here." He felt a little anger but no negative emotions could last in the face of Soraya's excitement

"Indeed there is fresh dry wood in the firepit in anticipation for the night chill." He indicated the lounging area where a fire pit had been placed next to the table "it will be a chilly night but there will be plenty of warmth to share. And those treats sound delicious, it's been years since I've had a marshmellow."
Last edited by Qasim al-Basiri on Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:56 pm

"I am thinking they cannot tell Ra'Shari apart and did not realise I am to be allowed in" Raya said with a shake of the head "you are not needing to be hard on them. I will be more clear in the future."

There was a slight hopping at the marshmallows.

"You have marshmallows? How did you get them? I am remembering having them as a child, they were very nice if you do not set them on fire. Come come, let us go to fire" she hooked an arm through each of them, pulling them towards the fire. Both would notice that the girls hair was different than usual - styled up with a very pretty hairpin

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:07 pm

"Well then they are blind if they cannot recognize your beauty Raya." He teased as they were lead over to the fire

"Your hair looks great tonight, I don't think I've ever seen you wear it up like that." He remarks noticing the change