[EA Qasim's place] Turnabout is fair play

Qasim al-Basiri

[EA Qasim's place] Turnabout is fair play

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:13 pm

Qasim had invited the enchanting Ra'Shari entertainer and thief to his home. He had said he would and he was a man of his word. He had given hos guards strict words about hassling people and to just come get him if a visitor came by rather Yan just turning people away.

He was putting the finishing touches on lunch for them. Dressed in his more casual home outfit of thing white robe and loose flowing pants. He awaited to hear from his guest
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Nihira

Re: [EA Qasim's place] Turnabout is fair play

Post by Nihira » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:21 am

So he was actually serious about inviting Nihira to his estate. Maybe Qasim did trust her enough not to case the place, though the guards were enough to discourage her even if she wanted to. It would be obvious if she was however, it was hard for Nihira to lie and her poker face was probably the worst. Still, Qasim knew what she was capable of now...

The guards showed her in and while her host might have told them to not harass her, it was probably hard to follow orders when they saw a Ra'Shari walking through the door. "My dear Qasim, you have a lovely estate. I've only see a small portion of it but I already know this. Thank you for the invitation and...well, everything else." She smiled and bowed her head to him in greeting.
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 1 | Integrity: Honorless
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle
Languages: Ra'Shari, Mekhem

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:20 am

Qasim stood with a large smile on his face his arms thrown wide in greeting "Ahhh lella Nihira! I'm glad you made time for me in your busy schedule."

"Please, come join me. We have a nice spread today for a bit of a light lunch." He motioned for her to join him as he walked from the front gate through the entry garden "How has your time been since we last...met." He said with a smaller smile.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:07 pm

"Filled with thoughts, if I'm being honest. Which I usually am." Her feet hardly made a sound as she walked closer. Whether that was from training as a performer or from something else was anyone's guess. "I'm honored that you would host me here. Now I know you did invite me, but keeping your word can sometimes be a scarce quality around this city. It's... refreshing."

A sly smile spread across her face. "How did your date go after we met?"
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 1 | Integrity: Honorless
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle
Languages: Ra'Shari, Mekhem

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Qasim chuckled "I am nothing if not a man of my word, though maybe sometimes only by the loosest sense."

"It went well, but they always do with her. She is a woman I love very much." He says and from the warmth in his voice it couldn't be anything but true

"What about you Nihira? Anyone special waiting for you in your caravan?"