Day 5, LM - A New Start (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Day 5, LM - A New Start (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Sora was nervous; Usually when she visited Raya, she was expected. But this time she was making a surprise visit. Not that she was nervous Raya would be angry; Raya was Raya, and that meant she would not be. But what if she was in the middle of something, or sleeping? Sora knew she wasn't a bother, but at the same time she didn't want to inadvertently do so.

Still, the Ra'Shari about camp said she was in, so Sora found herself outside Raya's wagon, working up the courage and knocking gently.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Re: Day 5, LM - A New Start (closed)

Post by Raya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Raya was in fact still sleeping. Or at least dozing, after the previous night she had struggled to get to sleep and slightly overslept. So the knocking did indeed wake her up. She wiped her eyes and sat up, saying "Just a minute" as she slipped a robe over her naked body and adjusted it sleepily so she wasn't entirely displaying her body for what she was expecting to be the woman across the path telling her she was late to do her morning chores.

She opened the door slowly, saying "I know it's late but..." then paused as she saw who it was.

"Soraya?" there was a few blinks "...am I still sleeping?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:10 pm

Sora stood there in a simple robe and hood, nothing plain but nothing fancy either, a purple and red affair that went down to her knees to reveal high boots that disappeared up the robe.

"I... hope not. Do you want me to pinch you?"

She stood awkwardly, hands behind her back, smiling softly though chewing on her bottom lip thoughtfully.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:18 pm

"I am thinking a pinch or something to cause feeling would confirm" Raya said, wiping her eyes a moment before stepping back and holding the door open a bit more to let the woman in. Or the dream woman, it was still 50/50 in Rayas sleepy mind.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Soraya walks in with a soft step, pinching Raya's arm lightly as she does a little twirl and finds a seat, "I woke you up, didn't I? I was afraid I might do something like that, so if you want to go back to sleep... I wouldn't disturb you. I would even sing you a lullaby, if you wish."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:31 pm

"Ow" Raya rubbed her arm "ok, am awake. Thank you".

The Ra'shari woman closed the door, stretching - and giving away her state of undress under the robe - before shaking her head. Luckily for Sora, there was a few small stools in the caravan now that definitely were not there last time to sit on. Or there was the bed, so plenty of options.

"Am oversleeping, did not sleep much last night but am awake now and have unexpected guest! Why is Soraya all the way out here?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:35 pm

Sora blinked at the question, sitting cross legged on the edge of Raya's bed, "Why, to see you of course? How can I be away from Raya too long and not miss her? I did not see you yesterday, and I wanted to say hi... Though I will admit, there's also the factor of just wanting to enjoy the time all the more while you're in the city. I brought some things with me regardless, and just had to share them with you."

Sora's hands were still somehow behind her back, flexibly having kept them that way since entering, apart from the one reach out.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:53 pm

"To see me?"

Rayas eyes seem to light up at that, and a smile grew on her face quickly. Without warning, she moved quickly in Soras direction and jumped at her to give her a hug in a blur of Ra'shari-energy. Potentially knocking the woman over in the process, not that Raya was even thinking about that.

"Am really happy to hear! It is lonelier without Soraya, am always seeing the world in a brighter colour when you are about."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:36 pm

Sora was fortunately sat on Raya's bed, so all that happened was getting knocked over... *FWUPH!* into a pile of covers and pillows. The Dahabi princess giggled, catching and kissing at Raya briefly before taking ahold of the younger woman's face, "Yes, of course I came to see you. Every moment without you is a little bit dimmer to me."

Whatever was behind Sora's back before was now under it, and she shifted about a little under Raya as it seemed to poke into Sora, though she didn't seem to be being hurt by it at all or such.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Raya beamed a smile after the kiss, bringing her arms up to wrap loosely around the womans neck. Content to lay on top of Soraya clearly.

"You have made my morning. I am full of joy."

She did however notice the shifting and looked down.

"Am hurting you? Can move, even if don't want to."