[EE Ra'Shari Caravan] The Spoils of Thievery

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: [EE Ra'Shari Caravan] The Spoils of Thievery

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:52 am

Qasim smiled "I wouldn't mind sourcing more coin if you bring me more things. You were effortlessly talented at extracting the first haul of things I have great faith you could bring me much that will much us both very rich." He said sipping slowly

He set the cup down and slide a bit closer to her his fingers landing lightly on her knee as he grinned to her "but I do wonder if there is maybe anything else you wouldn't mind trying with me?" The grin was full of mischief as his eyes traveled up her leg and over her body to meet her eyes.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:14 am

Suddenly Nahira's ear felt hot. No doubt if she could see them they would be red as well as her cheeks, but that wasn't anything new. "Are you wanting more than just a business partnership? But Si Qasim, what about that date you have later?" Nahira eyed her cup then finally finished the liquid inside. "Will I have to carry you there for anything besides drinking?"
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 1 | Integrity: Honorless
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle
Languages: Ra'Shari, Mekhem

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:24 am

He raised an eyebrow, clear amuesment in his features "is lella Nihira saying she is so skilled I would have trouble walking after such an experience?" He asked smile going wider "My date is a rather free spirited woman, I do not think she would mind if I had a little fun before hand." His voice was smooth like silk and rich like melted chocolate

"Business is great, coin is good, but friends are more so" He leaned in close his voice dropping to a whisper in her ear "and friends who enjoy a good time are better than any copper."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:43 am

"Friends who enjoy a good time and bring in the copper are even better." She expected the door to swing open and ruin this conversation anytime now, but it never came. Perhaps luck was on Nahira's side this night, or perhaps her grandmother was letting her have this.

"Your knees seem pretty strong, no matter how weak I can make them I don't doubt you can walk to your date." A few thoughts went through Nihira's mind, like when was the last time she oiled the shocks on this wagon and had she stretched enough today.
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:04 am

That drew a laugh "Yes I suppose they are." His fingers played a bit further up her leg "in that case you seem like a very good friend to have." He followed with a throatier chuckle

"I've never been known to be particularly strong but I trust my new friend to take good care of me." He said giving her that perfected wink and smile she seemed to like so much

He leaned in a bit closer his other hand coming to cup her chin and turn her head to look in his eyes "why not show me how entertaining you can be." He said leaning most of the way in their lips almost touching but asking her to close the gap.

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:48 am

"I have to believe you've had enough practice to walk out of this wagon mostly unscathed. Besides, I'm just a harmless entertainer. Nothing to worry about." Her ears were burning at this point and despite the coolness the night would bring Nihira felt as if it was midday under the sun.

"Just a word of warning, either we kiss now or no joke, I think I'm about to slide right off of this chair." Nihira was always honest, maybe too honest. But with that, she closed the distance and pressed her lips against his.

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:19 am

The kiss was sudden and as she connected them he pushed back passion and held back desire pouring from his lips to hers. He was clearly a skilled kisser and did not lose that skill as his tongue gently probed into her mouth to find hers as he stood and pulled her up with him his hands grabbing her hips and pulling her toward him to press their bodies together.

The kiss broke and his breath came in heavy and hot and a touch of flush colored his dark skinned cheeks as he smiled and pushed her onto the nearest bed following her down

"Well let us find out what all that practice is for." His lips pressed to hers again as they

(/ftb)