[EE Ra'Shari Caravan] The Spoils of Thievery

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: [EE Ra'Shari Caravan] The Spoils of Thievery

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 31, 2022 9:23 pm

Qasim nodded "I'm sure you can understand my caution, given how we met. Though I embrace the chance to get a deeper understanding of you Lella." He said smiling

"And I would love to have you to my home, perhaps tomorrow? I enjoy entertaining guests very much. Especially beautiful ones." He added with a small wink

"So if thieving is not your normal interest what is? Or what job do you hold among the caravan?" He asked
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Tue May 31, 2022 9:47 pm

Nihira held up her hand. "It's all fair, no problem. Besides, I'm choosing to be complimented by you thinking I am so skilled in conversation I could pull out enough information to set up a heist of your estate. Right now our relationship is based on the job we pulled off and I don't blame you for wanting to protect what you have."

In the low lamp light it was harder to see Nihira's cheeks going red. She never could hide tells like that. "You don't have to invite just because I brought it up. I'm just having a joke with you. I'll keep being honest with you, I know what people think of the Ra'Shari so I don't blame any hesitation. Truly I don't."

Happy to change the subject a bit, Nihira changed her tone. "I'm glad you asked. I'm an entertainer, dear Qasim. Juggling, acrobatics, danger, death defying feats. All of that and more with me at a show. You can see how certain skills transfer over, yes?"
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 1 | Integrity: Honorless
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle
Languages: Ra'Shari, Mekhem

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 pm

Qasim grinned again "It was a genuine invitation. It gets lonely in that big house, it's fun have company to spice things up. I do not think of Ra'Shari the way most of my people do, that much I can assure you." He said warmly.

"But an entertainer, I suppose it makes sense if you are from the caravan of entertainment. I should hope to see you perform sometime. With how skilled you were I am sure those talents translate well to many things."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Tue May 31, 2022 10:33 pm

"Well in that case, perhaps you should get used to me a bit more. If our partnership takes off of course. One successful job is something many can brag about. But having a few under your belt is something to truly be proud of. Maybe that will be us in the future, having jobs under our belts that is. Oh! Where are my manners? You are my guest and I haven't even offered you anything. If we are looking to the future I think I'll need to make it something with a bit of a punch." She moved to look around the wagon and ended up with a half filled bottle of of light colored liquid.

"It's made from plums and has a good punch." The liquid went into two cups. "A toast to us and our belts." Nihira held her cup up with a smile.

"Perhaps you'll see me perform sooner than one day."
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 31, 2022 11:04 pm

"I have a dinner date later so I will have to be reserved but I suppose one cup can't hurt." He said taking it

He gently touched their cups "to successful furute endeavors and fast friends." He said before taking a drink. He gulped it down but coughed a little after "Shilah a good punch is right!" He said with a smile as he coughed a little more.

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Tue May 31, 2022 11:18 pm

"Ah, I see you might be set up to enjoy more refined things. Nothing wrong with that at all." In contrast Nihira took a good portion of the drink down and sat back without any reaction. "Don't worry, I won't get your drink before your date. You're safe with me."

She couldn't help but smile at that, a smile she didn't attempt to hide. "And if I did I'd just carry you there. Can't have you missing out on your appointments on account of me."

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 31, 2022 11:21 pm

He grinned to her having recovered he took the second sip with much more decorum "I appreciate that, it seems I can count on you for more than just a profit eh. You seem a friendly sort, are you such with everyone you meet or is there something special about me?" He asks sitting on the nearest surface to where she sat.

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Tue May 31, 2022 11:55 pm

"You can trust me to pull off a successful heist and to carry you when you are drunk. Not bad, eh?" Now Nihira laughed out loud and she followed suit by taking another drink. A few loose stands of hair were tucked behind her ear as she set her cup down.

"I try to be friendly with everyone, indeed. Though I don't invite everyone to sit and drink with me in this wagon here. Oh look at that, maybe you are special then."

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:11 am

Qasim smirked a little watching her tuck the hairs behind her ear. Crossing his arms he smiled at her over his cup taking another drink "and what makes me so special eh? Because we committed a crime together?"

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:18 am

"Sure, there's that. Or maybe it's because we pulled it off so well. That was quite a good score, you said it yourself. Possibly not as much as you're used to in a day but coming from me that was quite a pile of copper. In and out, they didn't even know we were there. Then the goods disappeared into the city and look at us here. Yeah, I'd say that's something special but it would be more special with more under our belts like I said before. That's something I wouldn't mind trying with you."

She nervously ran her finger over the rim of her cup as she spoke. "But look at this. We didn't know each other then we get to talking and bang! We're pulling off quite the caper. You don't get there that quick without being special, Qasim."