(LE River Quarter) Emerald of My Eye (closed)

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: (LE River Quarter) Emerald of My Eye (closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:19 am

Qasim readily and happily recieved said nuzzling and wrapped arms around her.

After a few minutes He laid a soft kiss a top her head "shall I call a servant to serve dinner? I suppose we should satisfy at least one of appetites now." He said smiling down at her.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:10 pm

"Yes please. I'm hungry as a cat with an empty food bowl I'm af-"

Her stomach made a whining sound and Sora flushed deeply.

"...I-I guess saying any more would be over elaborating..."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:24 pm

Qasim chuckled gently tilting her head up to kiss the woman softly stroking her cheek and looking into her eyes for a moment a smile wide on his face and nothing but love and amuessment in his eyes

"Well then let's get my kitten fed." He said with a little laugh and moved to pull a string that connected to the kitchens below "now this place has just about anything you can think of and it's all really well....." Qasim began explaining things while the servant was on their way to take their order

(/ftf fade to food)
(/fbi)

They stood on the balcony bellies warm and full of good food and more than a little good wine. Soraya had her hand on the rail looking out over the river there were twinkling lights in the dark of other businesses and the docks had lamps and some torches along the river so one could see a good amount of it.

Then suddenly a wild Qasim appeared wrapping his arms around her midsection from behind and leaning in planting a warm kiss on her cheek and holding hugging her close "How was dinner Kitten? No more whining stomach I see." He teased lightly
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:25 pm

She looked back at him, away from the scenic vista, smiling, "Yes, it was wonderful. Simple and fulfilling. I loved it."

Sora snuggled back into Qasim a little as he wrapped his arms around her, turning back to the river, "I kind of wish we were up higher. I just want to see out forever, to be on top of the world."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:03 pm

Qasim nuzzled into her neck "If it is what you want I will stop at nothing to get it for you." He said happily as his arms squeezed her slightly in a hug

They stood there for a few moments like that, holding and being held sharing their warmth is the cooling desert air "though I always feel as if I'm on top of the world when I'm with you." He mused leaning his head against hers

"Do you have a goal Soraya?" He asked after a few more beats

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:57 pm

"A... goal? Like, what do you mean?"

She was genuine in her curiosity, looking over at him, emeralds in the choker sparkling in the moonlight as she moved.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:06 am

He appreciated the way the emerald sparkled but looked up to her eyes and shrugged "something you want to do, something you are working towards? It is ok if you do not I am just curious."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:53 am

"Ah. Well, if that's what you mean then yes, a couple of goals really. Doesn't everyone have some things they'd like to see accomplished some day?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:33 am

Qasim nodded "Yes, Well. Most do. What are yours my love?" He asked gently

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:53 pm

"Long term? I think my five goals in life are to learn the Ra'Shari and Rokugani languages, travel to at least one foreign kingdom, build something that will help the poor of this City in the long term, grow old with the people I love, and... well, you know the last one."
Influence: